Solar energy that doesn’t block the view
A team of researchers at Michigan State University has developed a new type of solar concentrator that when placed over a window creates solar energy while allowing people to actually see through the window. It is called a transparent luminescent solar concentrator and can be used on buildings, cell phones and any other device that has a clear surface. And, according to Richard Lunt of MSU’s College of Engineering, the key word is “transparent.”
i saw my first ever scorpion on the ground in acnl…
just as i was walking into re-tail
Am i a womfn? Am i a womfn?
dragonborn at their finest
When I go back to school tomorrow
what kind of connection does this guy have how does he make these omfg
hello potion seller. I’m going into battle, and I need only your strongest potions
- it’s okay for you to like skinny girls
- it’s okay for you to like skinny girls with big boobs and a butt
- it’s okay for you to like curvy girls
- it’s okay for you to like heavier girls
- it’s totally okay to like thighs or thigh gaps and big boobs or small boobs and big butts or little butts
- what’s not okay is telling a woman that she isn’t beautiful or sexy because she doesn’t meet your personal body type preferences
Everyone needs to reblog this.
I am going to die surrounded by the biggest idiots in the galaxy.